[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Mldonkey-bugs] Recent Version of mldonkey doesn'T extract some torr
Re: [Mldonkey-bugs] Recent Version of mldonkey doesn'T extract some torrent files
Thu, 05 Feb 2004 17:25:45 +0100
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.6) Gecko/20040113
The downfall is:
It doesn't extract some torrent files (size eg. 1.4gig).
It just copies them over to incoming/BT, deletes them from files.ini and
that's about it.
BTW: Can anyone point me to a little eg. perl script that extracts
mldonkey's final torrent files?
A quick hint to the source file that usually does this job would help
The current "make_torrent" utility in MLdonkey is able to do that if
you provide both the .torrent and the file to split.
i downgraded to the last cvs version i got (2003-12-05 or something).
mldonkey kept on losing downloaded files... which IS very annoying.
- mldonkey receives a file at 100% (as in finished, not the % status bar
- mldonkey copies the file to incoming
- mldonkey deletes the file from temp/ when copying to incoming is finished
- mldonkey deletes the file from files.ini and adds it to done_files
- mldonkey deletes the file from incoming.
this happens to files that needs splitting as well as files that dont.