mldonkey-announces

[Mldonkey-announces] compelling tar

From: commentator
Subject: [Mldonkey-announces] compelling tar
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 03:18:12 -0000

Take something with you. It has to come from the heart. What will happen later
on, no one knows. Time is less of an issue since a growing base of reference
data is being constructed.
And from this well comes the spring of clarity. It is a very personal
experience. I knew though from previous attempts that if I waited much later
the sun would dip low enough that the shadows would engulf the canyon so I went
ahead and took this before it was too late.
But joy is something that is fresh every day, like a crystal clear spring that
wells from the depths of a human being. Fall in love with living.
Although the topic at hand is called white balance, its best to avoid using a
white target.
The general process will be the same on other brands; only the buttons that get
pressed will vary.
Maybe learning to give was more important. If someone wants help, I can help.
Feel gratitude in your life every day. For example:  "4 stars for