mit-scheme-users

Re: Emacs, Geiser and MIT Scheme?

From: tpeplt
Subject: Re: Emacs, Geiser and MIT Scheme?
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2023 12:31:52 -0400

Nicholas Papadonis <nick.papadonis.ml@gmail.com> writes:

> I needed:
>
> (setq geiser-active-implementation '(mit))
>
> and M-x geiser
>
> to get t.scm modeline to show (Scheme Mit/A) and allow evaluation with C-x
> C-e.
>
> Questions:

You will want to send these questions to Geiser’s mailing list, where
the maintainer(s) will more likely see and respond to them.

According to the Geiser user’s manual, the mailing list can be read or
subscribe to at:

If you installed Geiser via M-x list-packages, then you can confirm this
information by reading in Emacs the Info manual that Geiser installs:

  M-: (info "(geiser) No hacker is an island")