mit-scheme-users

[MIT-Scheme-users] get graphic device support from terminal on OS X Moun

From: Christian Calderon
Subject: [MIT-Scheme-users] get graphic device support from terminal on OS X Mountain Lion
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 20:40:37 -0700

Hi, I added the directory containing the mit-scheme binary to my PATH, because
I like to work from the Terminal so much. I recently was playing around with
the graphics stuff, and I discovered that when I try to
enumerate-graphics-types from the terminal, I get an empty list. When I do this
from within edwin, however, I get a useable device type. Is there a way I can
get the same functionality from the terminal too?