mit-scheme-users

[MIT-Scheme-users] Scheme Future ?

From: Nayyar Ahmed
Subject: [MIT-Scheme-users] Scheme Future ?
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 22:49:45 +0500

Hello All,

I know it will distrube you people but I am just new born to Scheme Langauge
and I have selected Scheme for ma MS-IT Research/Thesis topic implementation
which is "Intelligent System Agent in Distributed Enviroment". I am
worried about
Scheme future in term of its World wide Usage, and Developer Community.
As C/C++, Python. Pearl, JAVA etc. etc. has a long Developer Tail,
whether  Scheme
has that kind of community or they are expecting to be one of them?

Also if one could name some commercial application developed in Scheme?

thanks
--
Nayyar Ahmad