mit-scheme-devel

Re: Memory leak and/or excessive compiler memory use in 32-bit systems

From: Chris Hanson
Subject: Re: Memory leak and/or excessive compiler memory use in 32-bit systems
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 23:23:53 -0700

Maybe we should have it run automatically under some circumstances. Say, every few GCs, or when space gets low.
On Jun 23, 2020, 5:10 PM -0700, Matt Birkholz <matt@birchwood-abbey.net>, wrote:
trigger-secondary-gc-daemons!? That one got me (several years ago).
It seems the only caller is gc-clean. A surprising number of things
hang around until secondary gc daemons are... summoned?