mit-scheme-devel

Re: Not able to find appropriate version to install

From: Matt Birkholz
Subject: Re: Not able to find appropriate version to install
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2020 11:32:50 -0700

sudo apt install mit-scheme?

Ubuntu 18.04 on Windows 10 is Weirdness to me, so please pardon my ignorance. You may not need the sudo part. After the above apt command the mit-scheme command should run version 9.1.

If version 9.1 is not "the appropriate MIT Scheme version to install" you might install a C compiler and a few things (m4 and curses?) so that you can install a recent Unix binary distribution, e.g. mit-scheme-10.1.10-x86-64.tar.gz.