mit-scheme-devel

[MIT-Scheme-devel] Raspberry Pi compilation question

From: antiloquax
Subject: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Raspberry Pi compilation question
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 07:56:46 -0800 (PST)

I had previously compiled MIT-scheme on my Pi, running arch linux.
I thought it might be worth re-compiling now that Arch supports the Pi's
hardware hard-float abilities.
This was successful, although it took almost as long as the last time!
I can share the binaries, if anyone is interested ...

I do have one question ... would it be an idea to re-compile it, now that I
have a working  version?