mit-scheme-devel

[MIT-Scheme-devel] method combination

From: Dan Marius Dinescu
Subject: [MIT-Scheme-devel] method combination
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 01:01:56 +0300

I'm sorry, the SOS manual (provided with the binaries) misses the subject of method combination (i.e. the only original feature of SOS multimethods !).
The only ideea we get from there is that such a thing happens.
Without it, the inheritance and hence the behaviour of the class system is obscured.

I looked all over on the net and couldn't find anything about it.

I assume that since someone coded it, somebody over there must know how it should work.

Please enlighten me !