Re: downgrade MXE's gcc version

From: Gregorio Litenstein
Subject: Re: downgrade MXE's gcc version
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 12:07:50 -0300

Perhaps; but I doubt the issue actually is that GCC 5.5.0 is "too new" for win10.
On 19 Dec 2019 10:29 -0300, Zach Bacon <address@hidden>, wrote:
Perhaps not. Depending on how gcc was compiled, like one was sjlj and the other dwarf2 exception. I found that it can cause some linking issues.

---- On Thu, 19 Dec 2019 05:16:51 -0800 address@hidden wrote ----

This sounds... very wrong?