[Mingw-cross-env-list] How to install pre-compiled MXE packages?

From: Hello World
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] How to install pre-compiled MXE packages?
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2017 12:54:38 +0800

Hello everyone!

I've tried to use git and make MXE, but got lots of errors.
So I think maybe I could use the precompiled MXE packages from pkg.mxe.cc
I've downloaded all static and shared tar archives, but I don't know what's
next?
Shall I just uncompress all tar archives to some directory? Or there's some
other steps I should do?
Someone help me, please!!
Though I've sent several mails to the maillist and got no reply, I still try
again and hope someone can help me.