Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Merging (parts of) mxe-octave

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Merging (parts of) mxe-octave
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2016 14:18:53 -0400

On 10/01/2016 07:56 PM, Timothy Gu wrote:

As far as the code goes, that looks just right for me. However, our main
mode of accepting contributions is through GitHub pull requests, which
allows us to review changesets and apply them in a much more intuitive way.

I created an account on github, forked a copy of mxe there, and created a pull request. I have no previous experience with github and almost none with git so please let me know if I'm not doing things the way you would prefer.

jwe