[Mingw-cross-env-list] taglib

From: Thomas Sellmaier
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] taglib
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 22:25:28 +0100

Hello there!

I started using MXE in the last days and I must say that it is a really cool tool.

My problem is now, that i have a project that uses taglib ver. 1.10 and MXE offers taglib only in v 1.7.2. so, my project wont compile.

Due to the fact that taglib versions > 1.7.2 are published on github (https://github.com/taglib/taglib) and no more on the original location (http://developer.kde.org/~wheeler/files/src/) it is not an easy task for me to update the taglib package in mxe.

I would really appreciate if someone could help me with porting to the latest versions.

Thanks in advance!
ThomasĀ