Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] gtk3 and gtkmm3

From: Gerardo Ballabio
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] gtk3 and gtkmm3
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 08:44:50 +0200

> I have updated pango to last version 1.37.4 [1]. I will create a pull
> request for this after rebuilding all packages to make sure I have not
> break something.

If I'm not mistaken, that's a development version. Gtk libraries use
odd minor versions for development and even for stable. I think Pango
does the same though I'm not 100% sure. So it might be preferable to
use 1.36.8 instead.

Similarly, the other submitter's pull request requires Atk 2.15 and
Glib 2.43. I think 2.16 and 2.44 would be better.

Gerardo