[Mingw-cross-env-list] Thanks.

From: Jos De Laender
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Thanks.
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 13:38:41 +0200

Hi,

I just wanted to send a great "thank you" to all of you guys working on MXE.
I was following its evolution already some time and I'm impressed where you are now.

MXE enables me to create Qt5 applications without leaving my Linux or without tweaking in MXE :

- For Windows 32 bit ànd Windows 64 bit.
- With shared libraries, rather than static (licensing !)
- Using the same CMake with one CMakeLists.txt approach for Linux and both Windows variants
- Using the MXE makensis to package all of it in a windows installer

Great work.

Jos