Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] MXE: How to build a self-sufficient DLL that

From: Matthias Geier
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] MXE: How to build a self-sufficient DLL that statically includes other libraries?
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 16:35:13 +0200

Hi John.

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 11:37 AM, John Donoghue wrote:
> Wouldnt using tools/make-shared-from-static to create shared libs work?

Thanks for the hint!
To be honest, I wasn't aware of the tools/ directory at all!

Is there any documentation for how to use this?

I came that far:

$ tools/make-shared-from-static --ar ar --ld ld
usr/x86_64-w64-mingw32.static/lib/libsndfile.a -lFLAC

This leads to a lot of linker errors, among others regarding lrint,
strlen, memset, calloc ...

What other options am I supposed to use?

cheers,
Matthias