Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] MXE and wclang

From: Thomas Pöchtrager
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] MXE and wclang
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 19:31:40 +0200

Am 2014-04-15 08:11, schrieb Nagaev Boris:
> Hello!
>
> There are great tools MXE and wclang. MXE automates build of windows
> binaries from Linux, wclang wrapps clang for cross-compilation to
> Windows. Why not to use them together? Could developers of MXE
> integrate wclang into MXE?
>
> Regards,
> Boris Nagaev

Hi,

sure, you are free to do so!

But I think it would require some small adjustments to get it working
with your build environment so the wrapper is able to find the mingw
headers, the linker and so on.

BTW: There seems to be a problem with the mirror of the "agg" package
(not sure if this is just a temporary problem).

Regards,
Thomas Pöchtrager