[Mingw-cross-env-list] MXE Wiki (was Can't make sdl2_net and sdl2_mixer

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] MXE Wiki (was Can't make sdl2_net and sdl2_mixer from git)
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 14:56:38 +1100

On 15 Jan 2014, at 05:03, Timothy Gu <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 2:15 AM, Bernd Kosmahl <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>>> I agree that we should be more clear on the meaning of exclude.
>>
>> Mayhap. The documentation *is* really thin but I won't argue since anyone
>> could read the sources and contribute ;)
>
> I have an experimental wiki here: https://github.com/TimothyGu/mxe/wiki/_pages

Nice work - thanks! I’ve pushed this to the main MXE repo.

It’s always very hard to see things from a new user’s perspective and I like
the idea of a place where docs can incubate or notes that don’t fit anywhere[1]
can go. Something like the sample package recipe[2] would be an ideal way to
discuss and demonstrate (say) where the new customisation hooks[3] should go -
along with encouraging better style[4] ;)

It’s publicly editable at the moment and can be cloned with the usual url
styles:

git clone address@hidden:mxe/mxe.wiki.git
git clone https://github.com/mxe/mxe.wiki.git

[1]