Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] no mysql plugin with qt5 (qtbase)

From: Lars
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] no mysql plugin with qt5 (qtbase)
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 11:54:37 +0200

Hi Mark,
Hi List,

I tried to write mysql-connector-c.mk to enable mysql-plugin for qt5
later on. I gave it a first try, but when writing the Checksum with
         make update-checksum-mysql-connector-c
it failed. I got:
         Makefile:217: *** URL not specified for package mysql-connector-c.
and can`t figure out what is wrong here. Even placed it on a local
apache to make it as easy as possible.

I don`t know yet if the cmake, make command would work at all, but this
looked promising enough, so added it.
Also tried to access a local URL on my apache, but it also failed. Any
hints?
I placed the *mk file in the attachment to provide more information.

Thank you,
   Lars