Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] issues with "make update-checksum-package"

From: Ulrich Klauer
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] issues with "make update-checksum-package"
Date: Sat, 04 May 2013 21:12:24 +0200

Dennis Brentjes wrote:

I'm currently trying to add alure as a package to MXE. After creating
the attached alure.mk" the site (mxe.cc) tells me to fill in the
checksum field by running "make update-checksum-alure". This stops with
an incomprehensible error, at-least for me it is incomprehensible.

The website shows the documentation for and from the stable branch. On master, one important thing has changed: The package versions are no longer stored in src/*.mk, but in index.html, to make sure the documentation stays in sync with the packages. This in documented also in index.html, on the master branch. :-)

You should remove the VERSION line from your alure.mk and insert an alure section into the List of Packages in index.html. Otherwise, your alure.mk looks good at first glance.

Ulrich