Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Geda/PCB build

From: Enoch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Geda/PCB build
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2013 10:44:21 -0500

Enoch <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Tony,

no geda-pcb developer got excited (Linux programmers', what da ya
expect :-) I don't think we can say "case closed".

There is a solution, can you add geda-gaf and geda-pcb to MXE make
targets. There you can patch their gd config as you like.  Hearing that
perhaps we can draw the attention of some of their developers.

This reminds me that doing PR for MXE is very important to the future of
the MXE project. All those disparate OSS developers should come to
understand that it is in their best interest to follow a single Windows
cross distribution method. Windows (usually) is not their strong side
and they really can share the experience of other projects.

Did any of you MXE leaders submit news to Slashdot and their like?

Thanks, Enoch.