Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] MXE : request liblqr / lensfun - Status 64 bi

From: Jos De Laender
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] MXE : request liblqr / lensfun - Status 64 bit ?
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 20:12:08 +0100

I know the basic ideas around mxe.
Got some projects successfully built with it.

My questions were :

1) Are the 2 libraries I am mentioning somehow in the pipeline to be included in the mxe distribution ?
2) Now it is building 32-bit windows binaries. Is there a possibility (I saw it discussed) already to create also 64-bit binaries ?

Jos