Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] sdl_image fails - winresrc.h: No such file or

From: Old Man
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] sdl_image fails - winresrc.h: No such file or directory
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 18:53:48 -0700

I've managed to reproduce the error on the stable branch running "make all".
The problem lies somewhere in windres, as manually...windressing it produces the expected output.
I have bypassed the bug by disabling the checksums and creating my own SDL_image package that contains the output file, version.o.