[Mingw-cross-env-list] Last update broke package ilmbase

From: Martin Lambers
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Last update broke package ilmbase
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 02:21:50 +0100

Hi!

Commit 0300eb2dbcca686a61078f3fbe8f0a15228fbc96 broke package ilmbase.

After this commit, all but one of the libI*.a files contain only the
string '!<arch>' instead of the actual library. While building
succeeds without error, linking fails.

Before this commit, ilmbase/openexr work fine for me.

I have absolutely no idea what causes this problem and therefore I
cannot provide a fix. But please revert that update for now.

Regards,
Martin