Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] mxe : make glib fails.

From: William
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] mxe : make glib fails.
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 21:35:06 +0100

Hello,
I am not big expert, but I can try to answer first, waiting for better answers.

by reading the end of your log, it shows that it failed because of "autoreconf". It is likely that "glib" is the firt package from the list that needed autoreconf, which would mean that autoreconf does not work for you. Have you checked "http://mxe.cc/#requirements";, and installed all specified tools (in particular autoconf) ? Please take time to double check "http://mxe.cc/#tutorial";. In step one, you can download the developement branch instead of the stable branch.

Regards,
William