Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Package proposals

From: Mark Brand
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Package proposals
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 23:16:37 +0200

Christian Frisson, 30/07/12 16:58:
Hi,

Thanks for sharing the MXE project!

I'd like to contribute some packages I created for a software framework
in progress at University of Mons, Belgium,

Hi Christian,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to do this.

It would be great if you could make pull requests for your packages at https://github.com/mxe/mxe. That's where community review and merging takes place these days. Generally you should make one pull request per package, unless packages are related. They should be on the master branch.

regards,

Mark