Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] found some information regarding to wimp them

From: Zach Thibeau
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] found some information regarding to wimp theme in gtk2 static
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 09:50:29 -0300

On 5/29/2012 12:37 AM, Zach Thibeau wrote:
I recently found a project regarding to including the wimp theme as an included theme without the need of an external gtkrc/wimp.dll currently I'm in contact of the project leader in regards to if he would release the patch, so I'll keep you guys appraised regarding to the guys patch. Anyways the project in questions is located here http://code.google.com/p/static-gtk2-mingw32

anyways got into to contact with the guy, he didn't have a patch but he did mention what he did to get his results, so I'll work on it, possibly improve what I can, upload the patch for that projects leader and for mxe