mingw-cross-env-list

[Mingw-cross-env-list] Sourceforge Mirror (was: Variable JOBS)

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Sourceforge Mirror (was: Variable JOBS)
Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 06:59:53 +1000

On 03/05/2012, at 5:04 AM, Tony Theodore wrote:
> [...]
>
> As an aside, I'm fairly sure "downloads.sourceforge.net" redirects to the
> nearest mirror, but it needs the $(PKG)_URL to be in a certain format.

Hi All,

I just tested a complete new download run with SOURCEFORGE_MIRROR :=
downloads.sourceforge.net, and there weren't any problems. I previously thought
the urls needed to have a different format, but that isn't the case - it will
redirect to an appropriate mirror.

Does anyone have any concerns or see any issues with changing this?

Cheers,

Tony