Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Variable JOBS

From: Moritz Bunkus
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Variable JOBS
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 16:31:08 +0200

Hey,

I don't want to put something as generic as JOBS into my environment.
I also don't really want to pollute each and every shell's environment
with mxe-specific stuff (I also overwrite the download mirror).

Reading a local Makefile (e.g. "Makefile.local") if it exists would
actually allow us to do more than just specifying the amount of jobs
to build in parallel. For example, I'd like to define a target that
depends on the packages I usually build for my application so that I
don't have to look up that list every time I clean mxe.

Kind regards,
mo