Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Preparation of Release 2.22

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Preparation of Release 2.22
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 09:30:56 +0200

Tony Theodore schrieb:
> On 18 March 2012 23:31, Tony Theodore <address@hidden> wrote:
> >
> > After a few minor bugfixes, everything is building successfully on all
> > my systems. I'll do another full test run after the libiberty changes.
>
> My systems are building successfully at r2329 and all download links
> are currently working.

Great! I just added some more improvements to the overall build
system, but those don't affect the builds themselves. [1]  So I'm
pretty confident the second test phase (which I'll announce after
some final checks) will be successful.

Regards,
Volker

[1] Except for the two glitches pointed out by Joachim. *sigh*