Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] libffi, GTK3

From: Perry Werneck
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] libffi, GTK3
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 12:39:11 -0300

Hi,

I´m cross-compiling gtk2 windows apps for a few years now using the sdk download directly from gtk.org and looking forward for gtk3 on windows.

By the way, gtk3 on windows looks promising:
http://blogs.gnome.org/alexl/2012/03/27/moar-windows-themes/

2012/3/27 LM <address@hidden>
> we'll probably drop the static build and add support for dynamic
> versions of both 2 and 3. I don't recall any major issues with v3 the
> last time I looked [1] (but it was some time ago).
At this point, I'm actually very happy to hear there aren't that many
gtk+ users on the list.  Was looking into building some of the gtk+ 3
libraries (dynamically at this point) for Windows and hitting issues.

--
Perry Werneck
Brasília/DF