Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] zlib upstream has been updated

From: Mark Brand
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] zlib upstream has been updated
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 15:27:27 +0100

Zlib 1.2.6 has been released yesterday; the archive of the previous version has been removed from the official site.

I just pushed the following changesets to the development branch:

changeset:   2221:2d5c75889118
summary:     update package zlib

changeset:   2220:5bfc7f7bc3b6
summary: package imagemagick: build without zlib 1.2.6 due to incompatibility

changeset:   2219:6c4bdc1408e8
summary:     package xine-lib: workaround for zlib 1.2.6 compatibility

I haven't verified that xine-lib still works as expected, so I hope somebody else will do that.

I remove zlib support from imagemagick, hoping that it won't cause uses too much trouble. Feedback and improvements are welcome!

regards,

Mark