[Mingw-cross-env-list] volunteers to update cgal?

From: Mark Brand
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] volunteers to update cgal?
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 11:10:40 +0100

Hi,

Anybody interested in updating to cgal 3.9? I made a brief attempt
before exhausting my cmake-fu. I am curious to see how it's done. The
cmake configuration uses a lot of run tests that obviously don't work
when cross-building.

The URL for the update is:

https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/29122/CGAL-3.9.tar.xz

It's not enough just to change the version number in the URL for
version 3.8. It will seem to work, but the file will be the same as
3.8.

Mark