Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Package proposal

From: Martin Müllenhaupt
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Package proposal
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 17:23:36 +0200

Hi Zeev

On 10/26/2011 02:26 PM, Zeev Pekar wrote:
> I tried to install it but without success so far. I removed qt from DEPS
> and -DVTK_USE_QT=TRUE\ since I'm not going to use Qt. I also doubt that
> libodbc++ postgresql is needed in DEPS(?).
I just enabled all dependencies which are covered by mingw-cross-env and
used by vtk. Of course you can disable them by modifying the appropriate
cmake variables. I did not test whether they were actually used.

> Does anybody know what it the problem here? (I removed first qt from
> DEPS and only later -DVTK_USE_QT=TRUE\ while the script was installing
> packages from DEPS, but I don't think that's what has caused the
> problem).
No you are right, that did not cause the problem. The vtk build seems to
run a cross compiled executable. This worked at my configuration,
because I have a wine installation. When I removed wine, I ran into the
same problem.
I'll try to figure out what goes wrong here. I thaught I'm doing a
native build in advance to provide the native compile tools executables.

But the build should work with wine installed.

Martin Müllenhaupt