Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Proposal: libgnurx.mk and file.mk

From: Moritz Bunkus
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Proposal: libgnurx.mk and file.mk
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 09:50:54 +0200

Hey,

oh well, here's the patch for the docs. I'm sure about the package names
for Debian/Ubuntu and Fedora (meaning I'm sure that the msgfmt binary
belongs to them); I'm confident about the package names for the other
ones (meaning I've verified that packages with such names exist though I
don't know whether or not msgfmt actually belongs to them or something
else -- see your openSuSE example).

Kind regards,
mosu