[Mingw-cross-env-list] libssh2, wxwidgets and mysqlpp

From: Paul Crown
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] libssh2, wxwidgets and mysqlpp
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 11:17:19 -0500

Greetings,

The mingw-cross-env-list has every package I need except libssh2 and
mysqlpp.  Also, I like a newer version of wxwidgets.

I use wxWidgets and Code::Blocks on Xubuntu amd64.  I use
mingw-cross-env to create win32 executables.

I have attached my changes to use libssh2 and wxwidgets-2.9.2.  If this
is not appropriate, let me know, and I won't repeat in the future.

Now, to learn what is required of mysqlpp.  Feel free to share your
experience if were successful in creating the mysqlpp libraries.

Thanks.

Paul