Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Qt 4.8.0-rc1

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Qt 4.8.0-rc1
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 21:49:02 +1100

On 15 October 2011 11:19, Mark Brand <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just pushed [1] an update to Qt 4.8.0-rc1. I hope this will give
> interested mingw-cross-env users a chance to try it out so potential
> problems can be discovered before the final release of Qt 4.8.0.

HI Mark,

The workaround for native building on OSX (Patch 7/10) is no longer
required for OSX 10.6. I think we have different versions of the patch
tool, so the diff is missing some summary output [1].

I was hoping the new release would also solve some problems with OSX
10.7. There were previously many "This version of Mac OS X is
unsupported" warnings, ultimately failing very early in the
cross-compile stage. The warnings are gone, but the build still fails
due to some invalid PCH files (log attached). I haven't had any luck
debugging this so far, any thoughts?

Thanks,

Tony

[1] http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/45da9ba83130