Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] help with openscenegraph 3.0 update

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] help with openscenegraph 3.0 update
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 00:42:46 +1000

On 30 June 2011 19:20, Mark Brand <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I made an attempt to upgrade openscenegraph to 3.0 but got stuck at problem
> involving the DCIM plugin and dcmtk, which appears to be a new dependency.
>
> Would someone familiar with these packages like to try?

Hi Mark,

I'm not too familiar with these packages, but it seems dcmtk is
transitioning to cmake (at least for msvc), away from autoconf.
There's a define check that causes .../include/dcmtk/config/cfunix.h
to be excluded, but this is necessary for mingw builds (when dcmtk is
built with ./configure). The diff attached works, though something
like:

#ifndef MSVC

might be a better test.

I also tried building dcmtk with cmake, and while that doesn't require
a patch to build with osg, it doesn't detect it's dependencies
correctly (it looks for libpng_o.lib etc.)