[Mingw-cross-env-list] PNG 1.5 update

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] PNG 1.5 update
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 05:01:39 +1100

Hi All,

I committed a few changes to fltk, gdal, and wxwidgets:

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/609518c58cb6
http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/db77168053d8
http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/a8dd56c162a3

that are temporary workarounds for the libpng15 update. These all
switch to using an internal version of libpng, but I'll revert them
soon since the update also affects graphicsmagick, libpano13, and ....

Should we revert the 1.5 update? I noticed that FreeBSD and Gentoo (my
usual sources) aren't supporting it yet, and there's at least five
packages so far that need further investigation.