Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] New Package: libical

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] New Package: libical
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 00:46:42 +1100

On 3 February 2011 07:56, Gareth Coco <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please find attached libical.mk plus three patch files.

Thanks! I just included it with some small style changes:

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/7b5de252d02a
http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/e29335f25b2e

> The first two patches comes from the OpenSUSE mingw build of libical 0.44.

Last time I looked at it, I couldn't get 0.46 to work, so I've
excluded it from the update:

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/636b7c6cde9b

> The third patch is my own with adds -lpthread to the libical.pc file if
> needed.
> I think that this is the right way to go on this patch but if it isn't
> meant to be there then fine by me. I'm not good on the test program
> side of things so if someone can make something then great.

A test program just needs to call a function or create an object. I've
added one and the pkg-config line works also:

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/c44d75d8208d
http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/55eb0b24f833