Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Preparation of Release 2.17 - Final Test

From: Gregory Smith
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Preparation of Release 2.17 - Final Test
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 22:29:26 -0500

On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 1:19 PM, Volker Grabsch <address@hidden> wrote:
> Thanks to all for helping to fix the open issues. We finally
> have a release candidate! Please check whether the current
> development version works flawlessly on all your systems.

I didn't try a full build, but I do have a failure building boost with
1477:97d8ffa87fa1. This is Fedora 14, 64-bit. Log attached.

Revision:       1477:97d8ffa87fa1
System:         Fedora 14 x86_64
NSIS excluded?  no
Success?        no
Log file:       -

This is with JOBS=4. Trying again without JOBS=4, but that could take a while.

Gregory