Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Missing libmng dependency on lcms

From: Mark Brand
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Missing libmng dependency on lcms
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 09:28:56 +0100

Hi David,

Are you working with the development version of mingw-cross-env?

http://mingw-cross-env.nongnu.org/#development

Did you see my last message where I explained how I added lcms support
for libmng?

Mark
Oh, I am sorry i missed your second mail. Anyway, what i was trying to say is
that adding lcms1 was unnecessary as libmng seems to compile pretty well
with the same lcms version currently in mingw-cross-env.

Hi David,

My most recent post on this subject was in response to Volker's question. You can find it here:

http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/mingw-cross-env-list/2010-11/msg00025.html

To make a long story short, I believe that lcms1 is necessary to build libmng with lcms support. Lcms2 does not suffice. The explanation is in that last post. Would you mind checking whether you agree?

regards,

Mark