Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] x264 undefined reference to `_x264_encoder_op

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] x264 undefined reference to `_x264_encoder_open_106'
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 13:26:24 +0200

M. Gerhardy <address@hidden> schrieb:
> Attachted is a log of the x264 build - i just called make to build
> everything to test for the new release - doing so resulted in the
> error from the log. calling make again after that builds x264 just
> fine.

Thanks for reporting. I didn't postpone the release because we are
over time and because there is an easy workaround for this issue.
However, this definitely has to be fixed.

Unfortunately, I'm unable to reproduce this issue, as the following
commands succeed on my system:

    make clean
    make x264

However, I just upgraded x264, maybe this already solves the issue.
Could you check whether you can reproduce this using the latest
development version, please?

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/62cd4bc70584

Greets,