Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Preparation of Release 2.16

From: Mark Brand
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Preparation of Release 2.16
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2010 10:55:44 +0200

Hi Volker,

On 2 October 2010 10:06, Volker Grabsch<address@hidden>  wrote:
Dear Mingw-cross-env developers,

It is really, really time to prepare a new release. So please
withhold any new packages and features until after the release.
I'd like to include ffmpeg [1] in this release, it's well tested and
the only hold-up is the new requirement for yasm. It's unavoidable and
has packages on all systems, so should be okay to add.

Instead, please upgrade all remaining packages, check the whole
build on your system(s) and report any issues. Thanks!
My only open issue is the glib/gcc/osx one [2]. I'll try to summarise
it and propose a solution.

These are the unsolved problems I am aware of:

plotmm needs an update macro.

sdl_sound might have a problem with the update macro.

See last message from Nikos. His test application cannot link to sdl_sound. MIght point to a problem in sdl_sound or possibly to mingw-cross-env environment.

Mark