Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] OpenAL

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] OpenAL
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 02:14:44 +1000

On 1 October 2010 00:14, Martin Gerhardy <address@hidden> wrote:
>> I can't seem to find any file named openal-info.exe, but if you
>> inspect the OpenAL32.a lib with i686-pc-mingw32-nm, you'll find all
>> the symbols are there.
>>
>> You may better off disabling the examples (which may not play well
>> with cross-compiling and/or static builds) and building a small test
>> program instead. See attached.
>>
>> Tony
>
> http://mattn.ninex.info/files/mingw-cross-env/openal-1-static.patch
> http://mattn.ninex.info/files/mingw-cross-env/openal-2-static.patch
> http://mattn.ninex.info/files/mingw-cross-env/openal.mk
>
> These are working fine now

Thanks, included:

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/df48f70fe339

I made a few changes; "cp -r" doesn't work well on OSX or FreeBSD,
merged the patch files and $(SED) replacement, added a test program,
and changed the CXX variable.

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/773b0e4801fa
http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/9c10e32985bc

> (the included test program links fine and my
> own project, too)

Good luck with it!