Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Mingw64

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Mingw64
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 05:47:34 +1000

On 19 September 2010 05:13, Luis Saavedra <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Tony, THANKS!!!,
>
> I tried the following steps:
>
> $ hg clone http://bitbucket.org/tonyt/mce-w64
> $ cd mce-w64
> $ make binutils
>
> but md5sum does not match, and when I try to fix that does not work, I could
> help in modifying existing packages, but binutils is the first and I do not
> know how to make the first steps, thanks!!!

That version of binutils (2.20.51) is actually a snapshot so the
checksum changes frequently. I've just changed it back to the released
version.

https://bitbucket.org/tonyt/mce-w64/changeset/832530b64645

I changed gcc to the released version yesterday too, but it's still
looking for source in a directory rather than unpacking a tarball all
the time. Simply adjust the path in the main Makefile.