Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Updated gtksourceview packages

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Updated gtksourceview packages
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 10:42:54 +0200

Matias De la Puente <address@hidden> schrieb:
> For some reason gtksourceview 2.10.2 was deleted and they released
> 2.10.3, the attached file download and build the latest.

If you find some time, please complain about that! Use their
bug tracker or mailing list for that purpose, and feel free
to add us (i.e. "address@hidden") to the CC.

Experience taught us that if you don't complain, they'll do
it again and again. I'm pretty sure it will happen like this:
We'll include GTKSourceView 2.10.3 in our next release, then
they'll release 2.10.4, moving 2.10.3 away (or even removing it),
and we'll get complaints from our users.

Also, you might want to point to the cassic W3C article on
that topic: http://www.w3.org/Provider/Style/URI

I also summarized the issue some weeks ago:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/mingw-cross-env-list/2010-04/msg00214.html

Greets,

Administrator
NotJustHosting GbR