Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] [patch] fix for vmime with pthreads and test

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] [patch] fix for vmime with pthreads and test program
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 01:40:10 +0200

Mark Brand <address@hidden> schrieb:
> Patch submitted. URL is in the new patch attached to this message.

Thanks. So I included id.
http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/63bc5584fb75

> >However, please check that everything works, at least for your
> >own projects, before proposing such a patch.
>
> Have done that. Also now added a test-vmime.exe to the .mk file. Various
> protocols can be tested with and without SSL.

I'll keep it that way, but I originally thought it would be better
to keep the example programs separately in mingw-cross-env, such
that they won't change over the package's version, and thus serve
as some kind of regression test.

Greets,

Administrator
NotJustHosting GbR