[Mingw-cross-env-list] mingw-cross-env release status?

From: Natalie Tasman
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] mingw-cross-env release status?
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 11:49:32 -0700

Hi,

I recently tried building the latest stable release and got download errors on gcc-gmp.  Looking at the URL vs available packages on sourceforce, it's reference to an older version of a file which is no longer provided.

I went ahead and just finished building from the lasted development code and the build completed.  I prefer to use official stable releases, if possible. What's the outlook for getting a trusted, working stable release?  Or should I assume that the dev versions are fine to use for software releases built under mingw-cross-env?

Many thanks and appreciation from a new mingw-cross-env user,

Natalie