[Mingw-cross-env-list] Re: gtk packages

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Re: gtk packages
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 01:29:40 +0200

Martin Gerhardy <address@hidden> schrieb:
> (cached) /opt/mingw-env/usr/bin/i686-pc-mingw32-pkg-config
> checking for GTK+ - version >= 2.0.0... no
> *** Could not run GTK+ test program, checking why...
> *** The test program failed to compile or link. See the file config.log
> for the
> *** exact error that occured. This usually means GTK+ is incorrectly
> installed.
> configure: error: GTK+ 2.0 not found
>

> attached is a log with the full output and a pkg-config --list-all
> output where you can see that gtk+-2.0 is installed. anyone has any idea
> why this isn't found via autoconfs pkg-config function?

In such a case, neither the build log nor the output of
"pkg-config --list-all" are helpful.

Instead, you should look into "config.log" which is
written by the ./configure script. You'll find it in
the "tmp-gtkglext/gtkglext-*/" directory.

If you can't find the cause of the failure there, please
send your "config.log" to the list and I'll have a look
at it.

Greets,

Administrator
NotJustHosting GbR